Skip to content
- Billard, A. and Kragic, D., Trends and Challenges in Robot Manipulation, Science, 21 Jun 2019: Vol. 364, Issue 6446, DOI:10.1126/science.aat8414 (Reprint).
- Yao, K. and Billard, A. An inverse optimization approach to understand human acquisition of kinematic coordination in bimanual fine manipulation tasks. Submitted to Biological Cybernetics, 2019. Under review. [pdf] The datasets analyzed during the current study are available here.
- Lauzana, I. and Billard, A. Learning dynamical systems with bifurcations. Submitted to Robotics and Automation Letters, 2019. [abstract pdf] Code and data for this publication are available here.
- Yao, K., Fichera, B., Haget, A., Lauzana, I., and Billard, A. (2018) Integrating Multisensory Information for Modeling Human Dexterous Bimanual Manipulation Skills. Workshop: The Intelligence of Touch: Haptics, Tactile, Interaction. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Madrid, Spain, October 1-5, 2018. [pdf]
- Yao, K., Haget, A., and Billard, A. (2019) Towards understanding of human kinematic coordination patterns in bimanual fine manipulation tasks. Progress in Motor Control XII: Movement Improvement. Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 7-10, 2019. [pdf]
- Chatzilygeroudis K., Yao K., Fichera B., Khadivar F., Lauzana I., Haget A. and Billard A. Benchmarking Learning Algorithms for Dexterous Multi-Arm Insertion of Semi-Deformable Objects, LoI submitted to Robotics and Automation Letters, 2019. [pdf].